LT Mile 230.8 — Marjorie Hulburd Section — Elev. 1800 ft.
This camp was built in 1931. It is a frame building with bunks for about 12. Water at nearby spring. Good views of the Sterling Range. [GB 50th Anniversary Edition 1960 (16th)] It was in use from 1931 to around 1994 when Roundtop Shelter was completed. Not mentioned in GB 24th Edition 1996. It was called Barrows Camp as it was located on the Barrows Farm. [LT News, Feb. 1932]