LT Mile 26.2 — Division 2 — Elev. 2800 ft.
A small log shelter built by the boys of Camp Najerog in 1931. It has bunks for 5 and there is a reliable brook 30 ft. in front of the shelter. In use from 1931 to present. [GB 24th Edition 1996]
Major repairs were made to the Shelter, logs in rear replaced, roof nailed, and all nail holes tarred. It should again be serviceable for several more years. [LT News, May, 1977]