Mile 0.3 South the President’s Section — Elev. 2160 ft.
Referred to as Camp in GB 2nd Edition.
This lodge, probably located a short distance north of the lake, was built in 1919 with bunks for 12. It was built by the Lake Pleiad Section of the GMC. Water was available 500 ft. south of the lodge. It was destroyed by fire and rebuilt in 1923.