Laura Woodward Shelter, 1965
Laura Woodward Shelter, 1965

This camp was built on the same site as the burned shelter. A lumber road gave access on the east which reduced cost to $386.14. [LT News, Feb. 1957]

It was named after a pioneer supporter of the LT project. It was built in 1956. This open log shelter sleeps 8 with water located at a spring beside the LT about 200 ft north. It has been in use from 1956 to present. [GB 24th Edition 1996]