Mile 14.7 — Division 4 — Elev. 1820 ft
It was built by the USFS in 1962. This framed lean-to has space for 8. It was moved to its present location from a site on Little Rock Pond’s small island in 1972. Water is from the spring 0.4 mile south of the LT. It has been in use from 1972 to present. A fee is charged for overnight use. [GB 24th Edition 1996] See East Shore Shelter for info on shelter move.