Patch Camp
Patch Camp

On the north side of Whiteface Mountain was a place called Patch Camp In 1926 there were plans to restore and make the camp habitable It was located 1.5 miles from a public road at the Boulley Farm in Johnson. Noted in 7th Edition of GB 1929, that this camp is in ruins being abandoned and a new camp built 2 miles south of the RR crossing near Johnson The new camp is French Camp.

Located near Long Trail mile 211.6 on the old Johnson-Whiteface Trail.


[LT News. August 1931]