This lodge was built in 1924. A few minutes beyond Devil’s Gulch, the trail reaches this lodge, a club shelter with bunks for eight. [O’Kane, 1926]

This is probably the same location as the camp that was built in 1933.

An open front lodge with stove and bunks for twenty-four. [GB 6th Edition 1924]

Ritterbush Lodge, 1931
Ritterbush Lodge, 1931