LT Mile 131.1 — Division 7 — Elev. 2370 ft
This lodge, mentioned in O’Kane, 1926, was owned by the Club and had the distinction of a table outside between two trees. It must have been located very close to the present-day shelter at Sucker Brook. This shelter was completed by 1920.
Log structure built by Lake Pleiad Section in 1921 with bunks for 10 to 12. Sucker Brook crosses LT 80 ft to the south supplies the water. Called a shelter. [GB 50th Anniversary Edition (16th)] Built of peeled logs, open front. bunks for 16 to 18 persons; fireplace and simple cooking utensils, good water. [GB 6th Edition 1924]
This Shelter was replaced by Sucker Brook Shelter