Sunnyside Camp, 1965
Sunnyside Camp, 1965

Spring Lake Camp has been dismantled, and its material is being used for Sunnyside Camp, now under construction 112 mile south. It will have bunk space for 10 and will be ready for use sometime in 1955. [1955 Supplement to GB 14th Edition 1951] It was in use from 1955 to 1968 when it was burned down. [GB 22nd Edition 1983]

This frame structure, built by the Killington Section in 1955, has wide doors permitting it to be converted into an open shelter, and provides bunk space for 10 or more. Water is at a small spring 150 ft south. [GB 18th Edition 1966]

Sunnyside Camp at Spring Lake Clearing, 1955
Sunnyside Camp at Spring Lake Clearing, 1955