A log structure facing pond with bunks space for 6. It was built by the Worcester Section in 1953. It was in use from 1953 to 1961 when it was dismantled, and the upper part was used for the top of Bigelow Shelter. It replaced a similar structure which burned in 1952. [GB 50th Anniversary Edition 1960 (16th)]

This shelter replaced Willis Ross Annex (1st)